Learning is Fun! Children will learn so much in the first few years. Along with my personal experience of bringing up my own son and daughter, I will use the 'Early Years Foundation Stage' framework to teach children new things while incorporating these to fun new games. My premises has the following:
- Toys ( Early Learning Centre, Mothercare, Toys R Us, Disney Store )
- Garden and outdoor activities
- Posters and charts
- Art and Crafts activities
- Games and puzzles
- Days out to the park to play and excercise
- Days out to childrens venues
- Tablets designed for children for 21st century learning! I believe that learning technology at an early age will help the children in my care get a head start in life. I have invested in Tablets with apps aimed at teaching children so that they can learn how computers/software/ apps work from an early age.(All tablets are designed for children with full parental control and can only acess websites designed for children and learning.) Children are monitored while using tablets.
We will also learn things like:
- Reading & Writing
- Sorting / Coordination
- Singing and playing musical instruments
- Painting / Drawing
- Dressing up & much much more!
Below are pictures of activities we do on a day to day basis.